Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

Dear people,
i have realised that i like beginning my posts as if I'm already in the midst of a conversation with y'all. it gives me immense joy to discuss issues close to my heart and issues not so close to my heart and read your articulate views on them.

I've realised that this blog has become a part of my life which might not be essential but is quite important. to think of it, i was planning to shut it down a week back as i was certainly not able to keep up with my schedule and the responsibility to maintain it. bah, i chucked it, i like it here.

so my brilliant readers,
i have been hell busy lately which is exactly the reason i haven't been writing.
my apologies.
plus after a daily dose of college essays , i am already to exhausted and idea-less to write anything worthwhile for you guys to read.
it's also been running through my head that my blog is so completely random n personal, why would anyone read it?
all i talk about is stuff happening to me which is of no concern to anyone.
then why do people read it? that's a rhetorical question.
why, becz you're wunnerful of course.

today's my mom's bday and i don't have a gift for her, I'm an ungrateful daughter.
hmmm.
should i cook her a meal, im a chef extraordinaire after all, or should i take her to watch a play or somethin ?
boy, if only parents could tell us what they wanted like we do.
on second thoughts, that would be really annoying, becz then we would feel like we're obliged to do it and its never a good idea to do somethin to oblige someone which is precisely the reason i do not ask for gifts!

update: i think Clint Eastwood is the perfect man for me. anyone whose remotely close to him in real life can approach , which means no one will becz he's one of a kind. Clint Eastwood is one guy who can give u an orgasm even when he's like 70! he's most probably the only screen guy who i actually dig! i'm not much of a "i heart tom cruise/johnny depp/fill some name" kinder person!

shoot! i got hell lotta studies+work+essays etc to do, let me just keep my mind off it!

till then,
“Go ahead, make my day”
-Clint " my man" Eastwood!

see ye'

10 comments:

Ramit Singal said...

Yes, we are wonderful readers :) And I think you have been irregular before ...

Been watching Dirty Harry have ye?

P.S. I think you should cook :) Adds a personal touch to the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

orgasmic?
hmmm...."good girl gone bad."
hmmmm..
:)

Anu said...

hehe
right ramit, ive been irregular before but now i'm a responsible -irregular person, so i inform n apologise, hehe

oh so i cooked...an elaborate meal and everyone loved it includin mom ofcourse .nice advice!!

n ya not only dirty harry, whole lotta oder ones too , sudden impact, flags of our fathers!

but srslee..harry callahan is like my god! amen!
hehe

@raghav: nuh huh! just ze thoughts! :P

Anonymous said...

We read your blog because you're "wunnerful" ofcourse!

and clint eastwood eh, damm!

None said...

Hello.

Anu said...

umm hello rohit!
and this comment totally did not startle me!
hehe.
btw u've gone invisible. hmmm.

None said...

does it matter?

Anu said...

what? that you've gone invisible??
OFCOURSE it does!!

UDit said...

hehe... .orgasm? lol.... now i know what turns u on.... along with countless other things that u've already mentioned... which includes yellowing books, elvis, poems, vids... lol... woman, get a hold of urself!

Anu said...

correction love, elvis doesnt turn me on and neither do vids. hehe

and i have 100 % hold, try me!
lol:P