Monday, December 3, 2007

:) / :|

This post is err. but its what ure gonna read. so i've put in a cartoon for ppl who are kind visitors.
if ya feel like bangin ur head after readin it, just enjoy the strip and move on.
So i feel like a hippy.
oh no no, lemme rephrase that.
i am a hippy. right so i dun fag and don't do weed, but i remain high.
and its not exaggeration.
past couple of weeks, Ive been spendin time with me , myself and i. throw in led zepp , nirvana here and there. you get the point.
I've been through quite a cognitive experience.
what is it with humans? weird people. why is there attachment? why do we get affected? why do we let people around us determine to a large extent how our mental state is ?
i had a painful experience the other night which ended up in a massive fight and led to a sleepless night. why? why did their words affect me?
i believe in living life like a gypsy.
don affect anyone, don let anyone affect you. period.
then why do i give in sometimes? bleh?
have u ever felt like ur mind is wandering somewhere and u've lost all control. like some super natural force is controlling you and you have no hold over yourself.
like ure in a constant state of nothingness.
the work still goes on, studies. SATs. apps.issues. but u're in this weird trance. like you're drugged.
can totally live free and care less.
btw its fun to lose than to make others lose.
the other day, me and my friend took a cab and we ended up pay in the cabbie more than he deserved, we saw the smirk on his face, the triumphant "i fooled them" look. but strangely i din feel cheated at all. neither did i fret over the extra ten bucks.
the ecstasy is all over me nowadays. i feel better if I'm the one cheated on than me being the one cheating.
my happiness is getting me.
its contagious. what is it?
have i lost the will to live?
or have i started living now?
i feel like gravity.like I'm pullin everthing towards me.or
like I'm the epicentre of an earthquake.
I've lost all judgements. feels like nirvana.
which also reminds me, listen to this song
just do it, you will know u did urself good.

"Come
As you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend
As a known memory
Take your time
Hurry up
The choice is your
Don't be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As a known memory"

yes, this song is me.
i am my drug, i am my alcohol.

DISCAIMER: don let this affect you. its random and i may not openly call it trash but it might be close. But you know it makes sense to me and its my blog. so do the math.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smells like teen spirit.

Anonymous said...

You're like gravity, true. its like everyone's just pulled towards you.
victimised , we all are :P

UDit said...

seems like u've had an enlightening experience of sorts in your own company...

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anu said...

i saw it rohit! hehe
:P

RG said...

lol dammit
it wasnt what i was trying to make it

Anu said...

it was cute nevertheless
i din know why u deleted it
umm retake?? :)

Anonymous said...

You are MY drug too