Friday, October 5, 2007

Welcome to the Dark Side

So I've been spending quite some time with friends lately, my baby girlfriend aqseer is here and its so much cooler to have her around.
So thursday we guys just spent the whole day doin random weird stuff which includes dancing on baby got back [:D] and pullin an all girls fun filled day and then some serious conversations to resolve high merit issues in our lives which include getting aqseer's hair streaked blue.
I have finally dropped the idea of getting a permanent tattoo after much detailed thought. thanks for advice udit, you sorta know me more than me sometimes, hehe, kinder spooky innit?

So if you're thinking about the title, wel, see the pics and go figure. oh and my fellow Star Wars buffs, who did understand, here's a quote for you guys :
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda 's THE MAN!

Well, my sat is coming near and I'm so busted, haven't begun serious studying as yet! right, saturday is my last "fun" day, I'm going under hibernation folks! miss me! k?
oh i might keep on writing though, cz it aint that big a deal.
so we guys took some real cool and WEIRD pics which are here
"For your Eyes only"!!
pretty cool haan?

Ze parking lot, nitu had to click one of these.


aman being his usual self


Asses in slow motion


The IHC illuminated at night is a spectacular sight ( I guess ramit singal, a fellow blogger, would love this pic, since he thinks ihc is one of the most beautiful places in delhi, this ones for you ramit! :P)

And of course, me and aman in conversation.


all pics are dimly lit cz that's the way i like it.deal with it.
here's the deal,the thing that happens when we meet is that we guys have endlessly cool and dimwit conversations , here's a sampler:
so nitu wouldn't stop takin pics of us walkin:

me - "ooh so you're doing your whole abstract photography thing?"
nitu - "uhm, actually i just took a pic of your ass!"
me - "oh?"
me - "yeah, its ass-tract photography."
aman - "you're funny...not!"

if you dont find that fun, too bad!
anyway, all's well on my side of the world , hope's all well with y'all too.
have a great weekend and don't forget to do something pointless!!!
ciao amigos

11 comments:

UDit said...

i really really NEED to see that video of u dancing on baby got back... ;)
will miss u like always... hope u finally understood that... the quote is wonderful man... gr8 stuff... i guess i should start enriching my knowledge on star wars...
IHC rocks man! so does our school! baffian-for-life!!

Anonymous said...

Yoda is the man, hands down.
like the dimlit photography,nice stuff woman!

Manas said...

You forgot this quote:

"Yet another meaningless post, this is. Like sulphur in air, girls and star wars are. They not mix. Hmmmmmm. And suck my balls, udit can."

--Yoda (at his best, if I may add)

That'll be all...*evil laugh* *muahahahahaha* *disappears*

Anonymous said...

Like your pic with aqseer ,very "you kinds". but you look anorexic. dont take offence!!hehe :D
Miss you man!

Anonymous said...

heyooo..
well well..firstly..dat quote is quite meaninful..
"its 1of dos dat compell u to think"..da ones u r gud at..
seen sucha thingy in ur blog aftr quite looonng time..

n besta luk for ur preperatunzzz..
do gr8...
tc..

Anu said...

aww you guys, i miss you too!
and udit, you dont wanna see that video, trust me :P

oh n yoda IS DA MAN!!

Anu said...

PS- i do not look anorexic! sharrup!!

Ramit Singal said...

\m/ IHC \m/

Nice pics. Sort of grungy, if you know what I mean. Something that Kurt Cobain would take when he must have been on a high ;)

I found that conversation funny. The ass-traact was innovative.

PS. I am working on a post :D It's going to be good. Was out of town. Took some kick ass pictures :)

Anu said...

ramit, i know they're grungy, but i find grungy nice. me likey :)
oh and glad u're gonna post! cz thats a rare moment :P
u shud do that more often!!!
looking fwd to the "kick ass" pics :)

Anonymous said...

omg, i am being appreciated :D
photography & quotable quotes !!!! :D :D
anu, you're my ego-booster babyyy :)

Anu said...

nitya, i AM your EVERYTHING. just face it. :D