Sunday, February 3, 2008

My last 'high'

I went over to aqseer's place and for some reason, we decided to ride a bike , as in a bicycle.Yes, a bicycle.
I had not ridden a bike since 8th grade and it seems, i had forgotten how wondrous and liberating it is for me, It was like so un explainably beautiful.

I rode and rode and rode. And i have pictures to prove it. Thanks to nia, who is gonna end up being this big shot photographer by the way and i'm gonna be her muse.

for now, you guys just see the pics and read into them.





The last pic is nia me and aqseer. Could i love my girls any more? :)

"This part of my life, this part right here, it's called Being Happy."

Take care everyone,
Stay
HAPPY


PS. I have also realised that "angel" by Aerosmith is one of the most beautiful songs ever. :P

10 comments:

UDit said...

nice to see you find ur inner child... we gotta talk...

Anonymous said...

That's true. You're our Angel. And thats why the song suits you so bewitchingly well.

Love your bike pictures, its enticing to see you like that. We all have that one thing that never fails to make us happy, I believe you've found yours.

Ramit Singal said...

Anu 'Lance Armstrong' Sharma

Anonymous said...

The third picture is brilliant, very philosophical that. I love this post.
AND WHEN did you get into Aerosmith?

Anonymous said...

You're HAPPY
Could life be any better?

Anonymous said...

must say..
da pics lukin sweet!!

Anonymous said...

must say..
da pics lukin sweet!!

Anonymous said...

must say..
da pics lukin sweet!!

Anu said...

@udit:And we did :P

@raghav: Aww, thank you :*

@ramit: I lurvve armstrong .

@arzaan : Just when you didn't know it ..

@anonymous: Okay, I like how you feel for me, really.

@ira,ira,ira: Thanks kid :]

Anu said...

@ Arzaan: Things have changed since this post by the way, now I worship " Dream On" :P