Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"the question is ...who is to be master..thats all."


today is a historical day...because today..i mastered the art of eatin with chopsticks! yes i can now do it with perfection and flair! thank you...
now lets get to the point:

wokay folks...am back....this long hiatus can be blamed on ..well...my sheer laziness and short lived interest in things...u see..friends...im the sort of person that will actually grow tired and uninterested of almost anything! no srslee..
after long un worthy hours on facebook and the likes..and of course worthy hours of blogging..i ve gotten so goddamn f**kin bored of it..that i don even wanna surface on teh net...
this being one of the most ridiculous traits of mine...has had its toll on me....er...neva mind!

so I've read a number of weird ..books in this 2 week long haul.
the weirdest one being ...
Linda Goodman's sun signs.
i know...i read a BOOK ON ASTROLOGY???
faints.
I've realised that she basically finds out good stuff abt every zodiac and writes in a sheepish and cloyingly sweet manner ..too much for me to take!
i cannot bring myself to agree with the fact that i can be all the following and a lot more ...
charming.
and lovable.
and ambitious
and convincing
and passionate
and authoritative
and shy
and BLEH
got my point???
y do ppl even bother reading such utter trash on astrology?? i prefer my math 2C books any day!
but all wasn't bad...i read atlas shrugged which is, as I've said a million times over "phenomenal"
I'm gonna devote a full post to it..as my own gesture of respect and admiration.

people aren't really aware but I'm a serious party goer...i mean i can frequent stuff like 'meet ups' almost 7 days a week, yea!
my folks and me were invited to this uber cool dinner and vodka nite the other day..ya there were cute guys but i don give a rats' ass!
i met this admiral "i don rber the name" who retired like 8 yrs ago...he was mind blowing! we talked for hours on end..abt F1 ..football...books...barack obama[ by teh way i think I'm gonna have a tough one to choose bw he and Hilliary...not that the future depends on my choice but hell!! let me feel important]
i really like intellectually stimulating people who can make witty conversations. dumb studs are a big no no!
there was a DJ ...so as always i went wild..danced for 4 hrs non stop! another trait of nutty delhi djs ..they are gonna play beedi jalayle umpteen number of times ..and the only time when its not bein played will be when kajra re is bein played!! no srslee...what is wrong with them???
by the way... to my utter disbelief and horror...i found myself starin at teh tv screen dumbfounded yesterday night...there is a new movie called cash which has an equally appalling track called mind blowin mahia!!!!
to express meself in hindi movie protocol i wud say "ye sun ne se pehle main mar kyun nai gayi" :(

and I'm in an exceptional mood today!
let me explain:
1) i stayed up till 3 last nite to catch grey's anatomy..alrite...i was awake and it aired on TV..i din stay up for it buh watev...and in the mornin i come to know that some stupid soap called ugly betty is gonna replace its time slot!
2) i just dropped my already "about to break open any moment" cell fone the 57645495079 time ...whats with me?
3) my mom informed me with a very cordial smile that I'm not getting my iphone before i get into college which is next fall!!
4)the word of the day is "magnanimous"! are u kiddin me?? what kinda person wouldn't know that word?? i mean ure supp to increase our word power! fools!
5) the citibank peopel have called me 57645495079 times askin me if i want a loan! y cant i just shoot them? or y cant they just let ppl live? i DO NOT WNT A LOAN! fcuk off...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! maybe I'm plane irritated or is it that LIFE IS SO SCREWED rite now! hopefully when i see harry potter on friday things will be okay but then that'll be a momentary lapse of reality!

ah! the other day someone asked me what my name is..and when i said anu he says with a queer angle to his face..the kind of expression which u sport when ure watchin a movie like the exorcism of emily rose....
"that cant be it..no one's name is anu...its either anupama or anuradha or somethin of the sort ...u know it has to have soemthin attached to it" and I'm lookin at the moron's face and just dwellin in my moment of superiority..and sportin a bedazzling smile on my face with an expression of sunny playfulness..the kind which will help me get away with murder: of this lesser mortal !!
thankfully i don't have a habit of blurtin out at ppl so i controlled myself and told him to mind his own business but i feel this is a serious issue!
this world is becomin full of fools who are injurious to us! they can cause heart attacks ..brain hemorrhages and what not! ppl do die of self inflicted hatred!they do.Ignorance is crippling.
anyone whose been to this blog..will notice that i have deleted all my pics from here...my fit of rage to blame...
actually I'm even growing tired of my blog name...
pls suggest somethin folks.really.

the past 2 weeks can be summarised in this verse by Lewis Carroll.

"The horror of that moment," the king went on,
"i shall never forget!"
"you will though," the queen said ,
"if u dont keep a memorandum of it."
i know i blogged about all this.
umm..i dono y.

PS i can finally type without lookin at the keyboard! woah!!!! :D
PPS taj is the most wonderful wonder! thank heavens..for once the population did some good!

PPPS for those of u who are wonderin abt the significance of the title..well...simply put..this is the way linda goodman introduces my sun sign people in her book..basically one of my traits that i like. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...you sound...stressed.
is the part-ay animal wearing out :P
but yes witty people are a MUST. lol

Anonymous said...

my friend dropped his cell into a bucket of water and it stayed there till the end of the day when his mom finally saw it and fished it out... it worked fine after he dried it out..

Also you dont know annoyed about names till every person you've ever been introduced to asks you "shruti what?" and you answer "Just Shruti" about half a dozen times...

Unknown said...

try the variations of shirin*(pronounced shireen*)- sheerin, *shirin*, sheru(grr), shiru, shahreen, shreya(?)... anyway...
so bugging...

Anu said...

@nitsy
me not stressed
im potboiled!!
hehe
no me
c
o
o
l

@shruti pyare:
fried...mate..i know wat u go thru
we're all infected with the "i hate morons disease"
:)

@shirin
yup
buggin it is
*sigh*

Anu said...

crap!
i accidentally wrote "fried mate" instead of friend,mate...
don worry sweets ..i have no intentions of fryin u
=)

UDit said...

tsk tsk.... afraid to say it, but this post lacked somethin... or maybe it is just the after-effect of reading "on conduct in company" for the 57645495079th time.....btw, whats wid this no. huh? 57645495079...u used it twice... some hidden code for the higher intellects reading this blog? ;) kidding babes!

UDit said...

read it again, that chapter that is! its awesome!

UDit said...

"Wit is so shining a quality that everybody admires it; most people aim at it, all people fear it, and few love it unless in themselves."
This suits ur perception, i presume?

Anu said...

and i possess it
:D

and i am gonna rip u apart..just u wait.
ps i knowit lacked that somethin