Wednesday, August 8, 2007

'nuff said!



I'm back to the grind!
all consumed in stuff...when i saw this strip all i cud think of was :
"how precise!"
guess we're all addicted..this blogging thing gets you! it so so does!

PS I'm apologetic for depending heavily on comic strips [read C&H and others] for my blogging...i guess I'm just havin my PHASE!

I'm takin off by leavin this quote behind..i read it somewhere and i cant rber anythin..not even the author's name and watev..help me will y'all?

"There is nothing to regret...neither for the person who leaves ...nor for the person whose left behind!"
makes sense.
a LOT of sense.

6 comments:

RG said...

So you have no regrets in leaving the quote behind, and I assume the quote has no regrets on being left behind either...

I wonder if the author disowned the quote

inWorship said...

That comic cracks me up. I've got pictures of our family sitting around the dinner table with our faces buried in our computers. I remember my wife and me IM'ing each other from different rooms in the house.

Addiction...maybe...but it's fun!

Anonymous said...

aah...we're all infected!
and we do not mind the cartoons...keep 'em on!

Anonymous said...

again...i got differential views..

well mayb i agree wiv dat quote..but don apply it 2 ma life...

Anonymous said...

dunno 'bout the author person, the post's sure funny, and i love the stripping thing u add ..whole lotta coolness .
;)

UDit said...

haha... adding comic strips adds some spice to the text... and ya... the quote makes a LOT of sense!