Friday, August 3, 2007

Reality continues to ruin my life

right!this was supposed to be trashy and was made for revenge....turns out i can draw a bit with the mouse...
this is a graffiti i made on facebook..ended up likin it so much..wanted all of u to see it!
plus ..its CALVIN!!
its got to be good! no matter how i mess it up!

TADA!!
"sweet revenge"


so this is what i feel now:
calvin = moi

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

:D
i know.
i know!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud 2 dis artistic work 2...
gud gud....

lovely graffiti...

i like dis post of urs coz its meant for kiddos 2...unlike dos oders ...dat give ma lil brains a run...compell me 2 think...

dis was a kool humourous one...

Ramit Singal said...

I love it. All hail Calvin.

Manas said...

Bill Watterson must be spinning in his grave if we presume that he is dead. I am sure he would also be singing "Dancing queen" when he is down THERE.

Join Manas and Save-Calvin-From-Girls foundation(A sub organization of Get Rid Of Slimy Girls)

RG said...

"Manas and Save-Calvin-From-Girls"

That's the name?

Nice graffiti

Anu said...

did u say slimy?
uh no no!
ure soooo gonna regret this!!
chk out the next post for revenge!!
k mr.calvin-is-my-property??

and,
thank you rohit.
i appreciate ur appreciation.

Anu said...

oh n ya
all hail calvin
right back atcha ramit!

love ur comments ira..keep readin!

Anonymous said...

aha thanks so much...

same here...

love ur blog so much...