Monday, May 7, 2007

conversation

mom: so what are u upto?
me: i was writing my blog.
mom: how's prep goin on?
me: okey dokey...but not really great!
mom: y not?
me: because im not doin it full time..quite a lot of time is wasted on the net
mom: y?
me: cz i like it
mom: is that good enuf a reason?
me: i think so..well..i dono.
mom:shut up! its not! go n study!
me: okay i will...relax! btw...which lappy are u buyin finally?
mom: either macbook, lenovo or vaio.
me: aha!!! pls buy macbook...u know how crazy i am for it..if u'll buy it ..atleast i'd be able to say its mine! i mean i can just use it now n then.
mom: i wont buy it...i think i'll go for vaio.
me: y not?:(
mom: cz i'm thinkin of buyin it for if u get great marks and show me u deserve it!
me: WHAT??? wait a minute..are u tellin me that u'll buy me my own personal MACBOOK!!! [almost fainting]
mom: yes..if u show me u deserve it.
me: [speechless]
mom: okay..enough talkin..go n study.. i have to get back to work.
me: oh im leavin right this moment. luv u mom!
mom: luv u too my baby.

[puts phone down and starts writin it on blog]

THATS MY MOM FOR YOU!!!
:D

did i say I'm blessed!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u happy now, rite??? m sure u wud even turn into a murderer fr that thing....nice one! keep bloggin!! my next post is due.....i'l write one soon

Anu said...

rajat...ill be happy wen i actualy get it!!
hehe...
im hard to please..rite?
u sure know that!!
;)