Friday, May 4, 2007

addictive

the strange thing about writing a blog or journal or sorts is that its addictive..
the moment some idea strikes u ..u just wanna write abt it
THAT. VERY . MOMENT.

its like u have this sick urge wen u just wanna grab hold of the keyboard n write it out!

so today i was in my math class...was just giving a practice test..fillin out circles with 2B pencils n chkin out some university stuff
wen suddenly i had this strong urge to write my journal
i was like fighting inside...
" do your paper..u'll fuckin ruin it"
"CONCENTRATE"
"F O C U S
"

but no!!!
i guess udit 's right..i really need to start meditation!!

bah hell..
so i asked this girl sitting next to me to give a rough sheet n i started scribbling stuff right there...
this guy in my class thought that I'm writin in my PERSONAL DIARY about HIM!!!
puhhlease...first thing's first..i don't do personal diaries..i think its too sissy!!
n second:
GIMME A BREAK!
he thot i have like a crush on him..n I'm too shy to say somethin so I'm pourin my feelings out this way!!! :o:O
GIMME A BREAK AGAIN!

anyway...
you don't want to know how i did on that test..trust me!!
but i got to know that this damn thing is soooo mind bogglingly ADDICTIVE!!
woof!!!

PS for those who are wondering where that journal entry is..i lost the ppr...n then i forgot abt it..will write it again ..sometime.

PPS got the my English test paper back today!!
i did well
45/60
not bad.
since yesterday i got 38 :(
have another one tomorrow
hafta cross 50.
period.

for that I'll have to get my ass outta here n slog!!
so long!

No comments: