Thursday, May 3, 2007

introspection.

this is wat happens to me after:
2 bad tests and
1 hr of mom's nagging
read on..

have u ever felt like uve become da worst version f yourself?
like u cudnt have gone lower than this??
well..precisely the reason i named my blog this.
Degrading yourself in public is perhaps the most severe form of self humiliation...and of course the most hurtful.
but being me...i will not only put it all on paper..but also publish it for the whole world to see.

back to the topic.
today i felt like i had lost myself and gone far away from everything ..everything that defined "being me".
not one to ever copy someone and a firm believer of making my own laws..i from being a completely narcissistic individual became someone i totally hated.

k this is actually more than enough. i cannot embarrass myself further.
writing abut minute details of my so called worst version is something i ain't ready to do yet,i just wanna say that i hated every particle f my existence.

they say, the first step towards improvement is realisation, i believe i shud move on to the second now.

the most haunting feeling in the world is falling from grace in your own eyes,nothing absolutely nothing can be worse.

the more i write abt this..the more i feel..that one person who always sticks around you always is "you"
no mater how u feel ,abt wat u are and wat uve become...u still hang in der.


from the deep depths of self doubt only rise the magnificent highs of confidence and self esteem.
being vulnerable is the only way you can feel truly strong...the only way u can know wat strength is.
some one whose never faced failure wouldn't know wat success means..wat success is.

here's something i srslee feel:

I'm so happy today because i found my real friends....they're in my head."
-Kurt Cobain

nothing has made more sense to me. EVER.



PS this is a weird un continous depressing n random post. don expect me to write a neat one wen i feel like shit.

No comments: