Wednesday, May 2, 2007

punkymoods...i WUV U

anyone heard f da term...havin too much on ur head!!
k check this out...
i have to :
1. babysit my lil cuz today FOR FREE..since askin for money is GREEDY acc to my aunt{greedy my ass}
2. learn 767 words exactly for my SATs on june2....
3.complete 2 one hr tests RIGHT now [in my bloggin time???] n time myself
4. go for a Ct scan since im havin headaches n dizzy spells
5. go take a head bath cz i have a grammar class wid thsi cute boy tomorrow.
6. reply to 14 emails
7. take nagging frm my mom{oh dats a task..U BET!!}
8. make myself coffeee.....


so long folks...


ps i put punky moods on my blog today!!!
one f da reasons i started blogging again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for 2 n 3...
i agree sat is hard...

but den if u tak of dat no 5..nuthin ever made me laf as much as dis did...hehe...hihi...hoho..hehe..cute boy huh???....srsly amazin sense of humour...