Saturday, May 5, 2007

He had me at hello

i just finished reading "its not about the bike" lik the millionth time today n i think i can read it another million times or so...
wel..
lance armstrong seems to me ..the most ideal example of my perfect human being.
i dont fantasize abt him..all i really want is to meet him once..

i think this will clarify my point..
i was watchin jerry maguire yesterday.. n in the end there;s this scene where cruise enters a room full of cynical single women goin on and on about how sucking life is and that all men are bastards!!!

so then in front of all of them...cruise goes right upto renee zellwegger and says a long dialohue ending in the infamous line...
"you ..complete me"

renee: shut up! you had me at hello!!



so that set me thinking..
am i gonna ever find a person whose gona have me at hello!!
am i ever gonna meet with a pesron who sweeps me off my feet the moment i ..well look at him..
im more of a pragmatic person so i never really have those stupid girlie fantasies...
plus my being "anti realtionships -at this age" also helps!!
but i do sometimes catch myself in the midst of these kinda thoughts after i have seen a damm romantic movie..for example prety woman.
i mean..hell!!!
do guys like that actually exist???

then lance armstrong comes to the rescue..
i find him the best combination of wat we call brains..sensitivity and attitude.
there are inumerable things i like about him.
anyone who hasnt read his book cannot understand what i m tryin to say here.
well ..watev...
point is...

who will complete me??? hehe..
i think i'm already complete.
but i would want to be more complete...
i dont really have a clue as to what im tryin to convey here..
just that ...
i wanted to write something about lance!!!
my hero..who had me at hello!!

*wink wink*
;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that movie'
im glad ure "complete"
and um.. knight in shining armour= poverty free world
for me
:D

Anu said...

question no 1. why is aqseer sodhi so high in thinkin??? all the time